Frequently Asked Questions
ResCare HomeCare has been serving families for more than 30 years, providing customized care plans to meet the individual needs of families and their loved ones. Below are some answers to the typical questions ResCare HomeCare professionals receive when helping people select a home care plan designed specifically with your or your loved one's needs in mind.
ResCare HomeCare skilled nursing/licensed services are not available in all States. Please contact the specific office in the state and/or city in which you are seeking services to verify what services may be provided.
- How much does home care cost?
- ResCare HomeCare bills most services on an hourly basis, within a price range based on the level of care needed. Please contact your local branch office to talk with one of ResCare's knowledgeable staff members for specific pricing in your area.
- Are there any minimum or maximum time limitations?
- ResCare offers services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Based on your needs, a schedule can be customized to provide as little or as many hours of service as are required.
- Is home care covered by health insurance, Medicare or Medicaid?
- Some services may be covered, please contact your local branch for more information.
- What training does your staff complete?
- ResCare HomeCare's caregivers are trained in accordance with state licensing rules and regulations, undergo criminal background checks, have provided satisfactory references prior to employment and are fully insured. Staff members are committed to serving each person with respect and care – a commitment shared by ResCare employees company-wide.