Resources & FAQ
When caring for a loved one, understanding what type of assistance they need and then finding the right help is sometimes a challenge. Below you can find information intended to help you in your decision making process including: understanding the variety of services available and selecting the level of service most appropriate to your needs.
It is important to understand what types of services are available (such as transportation, bathing and dressing assistance, and meal preparation) in addition to knowing how to select a caregiver who will provide reliable, compassionate, and respectful care of your loved one. ResCare HomeCare is committed to helping you reach an informed decision on your families home care needs.
- Respite care - When caring for a loved one, remember to take care of yourself
- Does my loved one need help?
- What type of assistance do we need?
- How can I choose the right home care agency?
The following links can provide additional useful information for seniors or those who care for them.
- Studies reveal that early detection and identifying risk factors is key to treating Alzheimer's
- Findings indicate seven do-it-yourself ways to reduce your chances of getting Alzheimer's
- Studies show head injuries lead to dementia later in life
- ResCare HomeCare's approach to finding solutions for seniors focuses on patient involvement in choices
- ResCare's Rest Assured® featured as one of 100 Brilliant Companies in Entrepreneur®
- ResCare HomeCare sponsors "Ask the Experts Health Fair" in Dayton
- Finding the right home care for our aging relatives or loved ones
- ResCare HomeCare Senior Director published in CARING Magazine
- Kentucky proposes using telecare systems like ResCare's Rest Assured® for Medicaid
- Seniors' rising desire to "age in place" is driving innovation
- There's a quiet revolution intended to help seniors stay in their own homes as they age
- Experts say Thanksgiving weekend is a good time to talk about long-term care planning
- Hospital Emergency Rooms are tailoring services to meet the needs of the elderly
Important Notice: These links to third-party Web sites are provided only as a convenience to you. ResCare HomeCare does not endorse these Web sites or guarantee the quality, accuracy or truthfulness of any content, information or services accessed through these Web sites. Whenever you leave the ResCare HomeCare Web site, we encourage you to read the Privacy Statements of each and every Web site that you visit. The ResCare HomeCare Privacy Statement only applies to this Web site.